To get them right, put your front foot on the nose of your board and your back foot on the tail of your board.
1) Know how to manual and how to pivot.
2) Going forward, do a 180 NOSE pivot, frontside or backside, your choice, just do not raise the wheels too high and keep your weight nicely centered.
3) Now, do a pivot again, your body has to turn the same way as in the first pivot.
4) Your body has done a full 360 if you did it right.
5) Do it again a few times, if you practice hard, you can combine them with a few 360, 540 or 720 spins.